Printing in the Library
Black & white printing is 10¢ per page/side; color printing is 40¢ per page/side. Payment must be made with SFPL copy/print cards or with SFPL Library cards on which money can be loaded. Purchase a copy/print card at any SFPL location for a minimum of $1 or add value to an existing card. Use bills or credit cards (MasterCard or Visa). Coins are not used; change is not given; refunds are not given.
Printing from Library Computers
- Documents are sent directly to the multifunctional device (except at Chinatown, Richmond and the Main Library) where patrons will find and release their print jobs.
- Patrons using computers at Chinatown and Richmond branches will call up their documents at the Print Release Stations (in the adult area next to the multifunctional device).
- Patrons using computers on Main floors 3, 4, 5 will call up their documents at the Print Release Stations in the Copy Rooms on the corresponding floors.
- Print jobs from computers on Main floor 1 will be sent to the Print Release station near the Information Desk.
- Print jobs from computers in SF History Center will be sent to the Print Release Station in the Copy Room on floor 5.