Patent & Trademark Center - 5th Floor
100 Larkin St.
The Brooks Walker Patent and Trademark Center, a part of the Government Information Center, is one of five California libraries designated a U.S. Patent and Trademark Depository Library. The Center offers computerized searching of patents and trademarks.
Collections and Services Available
- Complete patents, 1790 to present
- All current Patent and Trademark Office forms, publications and regulations
- The latest editions of popular legal guides
- Books and journals on marketing inventions
- Indexes to historical patents and trademarks
- Official Gazette of the Patent and Trademark Office, 1872 forward
- Annual Report of the Commissioner of Patents, 1790 to 1925 & 1949 to 1983
- All Copyright Office forms