You can renew your materials online with your library card number and PIN. Renew materials Instructions:
- Go to the Log In page.
- Enter your Library card number and PIN.
- Click on Items Currently Checked Out
- Click the box next to the items you wish to renew, and click on the Renew Selected button
To renew items by telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call: (415) 557-4511. Or go to Renew Items by Telephone for more information.
Some items may not be renewable due to:
- Outstanding holds (requests) by other patrons
- Fines above $10
- An expired Library card (Registration)
- You may have already renewed the item the maximum number of times (3 renewals per item).
Call Borrower Services at 415-557-4363 for questions about your account.