Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Scribe
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Smudge
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.