Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, March 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Saturday, March 29, 2014Main Library, Government Information Center
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 15, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Saturday, March 15, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.