Quilt and fabric artist Jeanie Low will demonstrate the techniques of taking fabric, process it and create a unique and personal touch in your notes and gift giving. Materials provided. For teens & tweens, ages 8 and older. Space is limited. Pre-registration is recommended. For registration, please call Chinatown Public Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, March 7, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Teen's Area
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.