A three-way blend of sports, action and humor from Hong Kong. Shaolin monk Sing is a master of traditional fighting skills, renowned for his "leg of steel," and a soccer coach gets the bright idea of bringing Sing's talents to the soccer field. The winning team gets one million dollars, but beating the champions will be not be easy! With Stephen Chow, Man Tat Ng & Vicki Zhao. (2001) Rated PG-13. 90 minutes.
- Teen Movie
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Monday, March 10, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Films for Adults - The Bourne Identity (2002)
- Monday, March 10, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room