Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Scribe
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- An Evening of Poetry With Daphne Gottlieb
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B