Presenting the first of our Teen Teacher series:
Learn how to make a dress, pantsuit with tie, bikini, and a baby onesie out of just paper!
Also, design your own character to match your outfit.
For ages 7-13
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Portola Lego Free Play
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- The Gustafer Yellowgold Show
- Friday, March 14, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Crocheted Brooch
- Friday, March 14, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 17, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, March 17, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.