San Francisco Public Library's Volunteer Program now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Spanish Group are for adults who wish to strengthen their Spanish language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Spanish, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet weekly on Saturdays beginning Saturday September 21, 2013 from 10:30a-12p for an 8-week period.
The Spanish conversation group's meeting location may vary between the 3rd and 4th floor conference rooms of the Main Library, so please feel free to call 415.557.4251 for more information.
- CANCELLED - Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Sábado 8 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Sábado 15 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Conversational English Language Group
- Miércoles 19 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Sycip - 4ª Planta