Stop, Breathe, Smile
The Art of Mindfulness
With Gary Gach
Join us for a refreshing and relaxing 3-week program of contemplation, movement, and communication, with local author Gary Gach. With the energy of mindfulness, we can enjoy true happiness.
Gary Gach teaches in the tradition of Vietnamese Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. Open to all ages and abilities.
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, March 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Saturday, March 29, 2014Main Library, Government Information Center
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 15, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Saturday, March 15, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.