Rated PG; 96 minutes; 1964
The King tries his hand at a dual role as a soldier and his own hillbilly cousin. Elvis the soldier tries to convince his simple cousin to give up their land to install a new missile base. Includes songs, “Barefoot Ballad”, “Long Lonely Highway”.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Whip It
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Friday Matinee
- Friday, March 14, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Family Films - Homeward Bound (1993)
- Friday, March 14, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room