Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Art All Around
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Monday, March 10, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 10, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, March 10, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.