Dare to be Scared
Mama is a supernatural thriller that tells the haunting tale of two little girls who disappeared into the woods the day that their mother was murdered. When they are rescued years later and begin a new life, they find that someone or something still wants to come tuck them in at night.
Bring a friend to hold on to, this one is scary. Popcorn and sweet snacks provided. Ages 12 and up.
- Teen Movie: Carriers
- Saturday, March 15, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Film: Akeelah and the Bee (2006)
- Friday, March 21, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Teen Movie: Despicable Me 2
- Wednesday, March 26, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.