Come and join us for Crafty Friday, a monthly child craft space at Mission Branch.
Repujado is the Mexican craft of metal embossing. It is done by pushing, working or making a relief in metal. This art form dates at least back to the 12th Century. Join the tradition and make your own repujado artwork at Mission Branch! Children and Teens are welcome! Ages 6-18. Questions? Contact Maricela at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-2828
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Crocheted Brooch
- Friday, March 14, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.