The Graduates/Los Graduados explores pressing issues in education today through the eyes of six young Latino and Latina students from across the United States. It is also a story about the graduates who will make up America’s future. A panel discussion follows the film.
- Films for Adults - The Bourne Identity (2002)
- Monday, March 10, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Whip It
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Friday Matinee
- Friday, March 14, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room