Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire, Chelsee Robinson, will guide you in learning the latest techniques and applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings. All materials provided. Space is limited.
For ages 10-18
For more information and to register, please contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Crocheted Brooch
- Friday, March 14, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- LEGO Mindstorm Madness
- Saturday, March 15, 2014
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 17, 2014
- Through the Lens: Intro to Photography
- Monday, March 17, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.