Celebrate Teen Tech Week with a creative duct tape idea. You know the now classic duct tape wallet. How about some feathered earrings, a pouch/purse, a rose? We will try one of these projects together. Then, you're off on your own to create what you will. Materials will be provided.
For ages 12-18
For more information and to sign up, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, March 7, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Teen's Area
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.