Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Blue Suede Jews, Part 2
- 星期三, 2013年12月11日
- The Healing Power of Humor
- 星期三, 2014年１月15日
- The Top Ten Myths of Dog Behavior
- 星期六, 2014年１月18日