Learn about materials, tools and a variety of decorative stitches at our monthly Crafternoon. In class you can choose to create either a sampler of stitches or another simple project. We will supply tools, fabric and embroidery floss, or bring your own if you already have a project in mind. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, March 7, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, March 7, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Craft Time
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Ortega, Ortega General Floor Area
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Thursday, March 6, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knitting for Beginners
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room