Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 10, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Monday, March 10, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Tuesday Evening Writers
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room