From San Francisco’s iconic Coit Tower to its free-spirited festivals, San Francisco: Arts for the City—Civic Art and Urban Change, 1932-2012 celebrates the events, politics and creativity that have made the city the cultural icon it is today. Hear the book’s author Susan Wels recount some of the most important moments in the San Francisco Arts Commission’s eighty-year history of shaping the city’s cultural and physical landscape and from the Director of Cultural Affairs Tom DeCaigny and Commission President JD Beltran. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- An Evening of Poetry With Daphne Gottlieb
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Radar Reading Series
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- God's Hotel with Author Dr. Victoria Sweet
- Sábado 22 de Marzo de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones