This workshop has been cancelled.
A presentation on helping teens write college admission essays. Thomas Drain is a writer, editor and translator with special interests in art and architecture. For nearly twenty years he taught languages (Latin and Greek, Drama and English) at Lowell High School in San Francisco. As a teacher of writing he has helped numerous students compose and submit successful personal statements as part of their college entrance applications.
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- Friday, March 14, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Youth Advocacy Day 2014
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium