Wonder Women explores the birth of the comic book superheroine in the 1940s to the blockbusters of today. It also examines how popular representations of powerful women often reflect society's axieties about women's liberation. A panel discussion with director Kristy Guevara-Flanagan, comic book artist and herstorian Trina Robbins and Cartoon Art Museum curator Andrew Farago follows the film.
- Films for Adults - The Bourne Identity (2002)
- Monday, March 10, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Whip It
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Friday Matinee
- Friday, March 14, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room